22-Year-Old Miss Bumbum Brazil 2014 Restores Virginity Through Plastic Surgery



MISS BUMBUM BRAZIL 2014
 22-year-old Indianara Carvalho who won this year Miss Bumbum Brazil has undergone a delicate surgery to tighten and also restore her virginity backa.
 
The model, who says she wants to use her newly virginal status to find love, had 'vaginal rejuvenation surgery' which includes a hymenoplasty.
 
Women undergoing the later treatment must abstain from sex for at least three months after undergoing the procedure. Speaking about her surgical plans, Miss Carvalho said;
 
'I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done. I wouldn't feel good about appearing naked if I wasn't exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.'I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bum Bum title by being a virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1