Lol! ‘Fraudsters Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation Minister

Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Abubakar Sirika, has alerted the public on the activities of scammers who opened 300 emails and 10 Facebook accounts in his name to defraud Nigerians.

Sirika told journalists in Abuja, yesterday, that he had to delete his original Facebook account because he discovered that there were 10 other accounts opened in his name “I want to categorically state that I no longer have a Facebook account because there are about 10 Facebook accounts in my name.

I have no email also because there are about 300 emails opened in my name and seven twitter handles in my name”, he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1