Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Most Fierce Gay Nigerian Man In London (Photos)

I really don't know what this world is turning into... Gays everywhere.... End time.

Damilola Adejonwa is a proud Nigerian gay man living in London, he's popularly known for his fleeky eyebrows.

Tired of being stereotyped and not having his voice heard online, he and his three friends Tochi Nwozuzu, Kevin Kwame, and Junior Joye turned to YouTube to share their experiences as black gay men living in London. 


Dami and his friends say in the UK, being gay and black in London is largely safe, and encourage black gay men across the country to come out.


Of the moment he came out of the closet to his Nigerian parents and family, Dami said: “I knew the consequences. I have a “bad relationship” with my family since I came out, but I hope it will gets better with time.'' Dami also blames their reaction on what he called a common assumption among some African communities that homosexuality is a white, Western phenomenom.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1