Photos: Meet Magnetic Indian Man Who Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Body

An Indian man who claims to be magnetic has demonstrated his bizarre talent - by placing household cutlery all over his body.

Arun Raikwar, from Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh in India, discovered the unusual skill only a few months ago when a nail stuck to his body while he was doing some household work.


Pictures show the 37-year-old photographer placing metal objects, including spoons and nails, on his upper body and then proving that they do not fall off.

He said: 'I have no clue how this happened. I don't even want to know. This is not something I am proud of but when people come to see my magnetic powers, it feels good. 'This is the first time when something so bizarre has happened with my body. 
Initially I was scared but now I have gotten used to it.' Raikwar believes that his body emits 'special waves' which make him feel 'magnetic'. He has even consulted a doctor at a local hospital to make sure there was nothing physically wrong with him. The maximum magnetic power in his body is around his chest, stomach and back, he claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1