Khloe Wants Sister Kim K To Take Charge Of 2017

Khloe Kardashian said her sister Kim has had to 'redefine her priorities' since she was robbed at gunpoint.

The 36-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was caught up in the terrifying ordeal last October and her little sister Khloe, 32, believes it has had a profound effect on how she organises her time.

She shared: 'It's been an incredible year for growth but a really hectic year for my family. Overall, I want everyone in my family to have a happy and healthy year. I break down what I'm wishing for each of them for 2017 ...
'I think with everything that has happened in Kim's life this year, she really had to redefine her priorities. Time does heal and I think she's in a much better place now. So I just want her to focus on her family and her own happiness this year.'

Khloe also penned a number of New Year's resolutions for her other sisters including 37-year-old Kourtney Kardashian, who she hopes will take on an interior design project in the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1