Pastor Adeboye's Alleged P.A Called Out For Allegedly Duping Someone Of N100k

The accuser, Ifeoma Ify, wrote: "I have actually run out of options of what to do to get my money back. This is actually to call out Ikechukwu Alonu, some of you may know him as Devicemanager, Worker and PA to E. A Adeboye the general overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God.


He was a former student of Redeemers university who was expelled. We have been friends since school days but I regret ever knowing him because he hides under the umbrella of being the GO's STAFF & PA.


I did IK a favor like every friend would. He ordered an IPad Air during Jumia' Black Friday in 2015 Nov. with order number 309922317. He pleaded that i help him pick up the item promising to wire the money to me (100,100 Naira) and because I used to work in Jumia and I understand the rush with the Black Friday sales so I agreed and picked up the item for him.


He sent someone to pick up the item for him from my office on Adeniyi jones ikeja still promising to transfer the money to me. Fast ward to to 2016 and now 2017 Alonu Ikechukwu has still not paid me my money.


We have been back and forth every month on the matter, sent my account number to him severally, i have spoken to his brother of which he was of no help maybe he knows IK is a fraudster, spoken to his cousin Karho Atunu still to no avail.


I am putting this out there for everyone to be careful of this fraudster. Duping people and hiding under a fake religious identity. Beware and avoid doing any form of business with him.


I realized I cannot get him with the police because Its actually not much of a cash to me and with the NPF I might end up spending equivalent funds or more to get this thief. but I had to ensure this is out for all to beware and be careful. I have attached his pictures below for proper recognition whenever seen, screen shot of our recent chat and proof of transaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1