8th March: Today In History

Today is Tuesday, March 8th, the 67th day of 2017. There are 298 days left in the year.
Today’s Highlight in History: 



Events;

1917:  Russia’s “February Revolution” (referring to the Old Style calendar) began in Petrograd; the result was the abdication of the Russian monarchy in favor of a provisional government that was overthrown later the same year by the Bolsheviks. Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, 78, creator of the rigid airships bearing his name, died in Berlin. The U.S. Senate voted to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
1702:  England’s Queen Anne acceded to the throne upon the death of King William III.
1817:  The New York Stock & Exchange Board, which had its beginnings in 1792, was formally organized; it later became known as the New York Stock Exchange.
1854:  U.S. Commodore Matthew C. Perry made his second landing in Japan; within a month, he concluded a treaty with the Japanese.
1874:  The 13th president of the United States, Millard Fillmore, died in Buffalo, New York, at age 74.
1930:  The 27th president of the United States, William Howard Taft, died in Washington at age 72.
1942:  Imperial Japanese forces occupied Rangoon (Yangon) during World War II.
1965:  The United States landed its first combat troops in South Vietnam as 3,500 Marines arrived to defend the U.S. air base at Da Nang.
1966:  Nelson’s Pillar, a 120-foot-high column in Dublin honoring British naval hero Horatio Nelson, was bombed by the Irish Republican Army.
1979:  Technology firm Philips demonstrated a prototype compact disc player during a press conference in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
1983:  In a speech to the National Association of Evangelicals convention in Orlando, Florida, President Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as an “evil empire.”
1999:  Baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio died in Hollywood, Florida, at age 84.
2014:  Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, vanished during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, setting off a massive search. (To date, the fate of the jetliner and its occupants has yet to be determined.)
Today’s Birthdays:
Vice President of Nigeria Professor Yemi Osinbajo is 60.

Actress Sue Ane (correct) Langdon is 81.
College Football Hall of Famer Pete Dawkins is 79.
Baseball player-turned-author Jim Bouton is 78.
Songwriter Carole Bayer Sager is 73.
Actor-director Micky Dolenz (The Monkees) is 72.
Singer-musician Randy Meisner is 71.
Pop singer Peggy March is 69.
Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Rice is 64.
Jazz musician Billy Childs is 60.

2 comments:

  1. GIGOLO___BOOST YOUR INCOME___GIGOLO
    Welcome to Malaysia finest, reliable dating agency with good track records.
    We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government
    officials, politicians, senators, executive, honorable s, oil barons, money
    bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have
    very influential connected sugar mummies/daddies/gay and lesbian all over
    Malaysia. Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the
    best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them
    (whats-app +601116149439) now to get connected within 2 hours . We have
    sugar mummies all over Malaysia who are willing to lavish money on you,
    with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist you
    get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also
    assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.what they need is sexual
    satisfaction and they pay for the services
    (whats-app No: +601116149439)
    payment from RM4,000 PER-NIGHT
    NOTE:APPLICANT MUST BE ABOVE 18 YRS OLD
    MUMMY AGE 32-50.
    .....................................
    CONTACT AGENT: DR. LARRY (whatsaapp +601116149439) for urgent hook up...
    .....................................
    100..PM.........100..PM.......100..PM........100..PM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUGAR MUMMY SEARCHERS/FINDERS: Please be careful/note that my below testimony on how I get a Rich Sugar Mummy have been copied/Edicted by some male scammers who scammed me before I meet with Mrs Sandra number which is (+2348140553826)! Is only Mrs Sandra you should call (+234814055386)! Try a female agent (Mrs. Sandra). male agents in the game are too plenty!! I know they will still change this one #fools(scammers)! Please if you need a suger mummy, read below on how I get my Suger mummy!.

    Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+2348140553826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+2348140553826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+2348140553826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1