40-Year-Old Man Slaughters Okada Rider To Avoid Paying N100 Transport Fare

40-year-old Isiya Inusa, on Thursday, confessed that he killed an okada rider, Al -Hasan Usani, aged 43, because of his inability to pay the N100 fare. Isiya, who spoke in Hausa at the headquarters of Katsina State Police Command where he was paraded, said he attacked the rider along Kankara-Kabuki Road, in Katsina.

He said, “Yes, I slaughtered him with my knife. I asked him to take me to Kabuki village from Kankara. He demanded N100 as fare. I did not tell him I did not have that money on me. It was further learnt that Isiya actually tricked Al-Hasan into taking him to Kabuki village with a view to snatching the motorcycle.



Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1