Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl (Photos)

Actress Mercy Johnson has welcomed her 3rd child, a baby girl.Mercy welcomed her bundle of joy yesterday in the United States. Below is what her husband, who is now a father of five (2 from his previous marriage) penned down.

With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I'm right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all'.

See more photos after the cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1