Pictures Of Buhari Signing The Budget And His Message To Nigerians

At exactly 12:35pm today, Pres. Buhari signed the 2016 budget to law. Speaking at the event, he said: "Living in the State House does not alienate me from your daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pains.

I commend the sacrifice, resilience, toughness of all Nigerians, who have continued to have hope and confidence of a great future. This government is like no other. We are absolutely committed to changing the structure of the Nigerian economy once and for all.

I can't promise that it will be an easy journey, but I can assure this government you have freely elected will work with honesty and dedication. I shall speak in more details about the overall economic and social policies of the govt in my address on May 29, God willing.".... for now, I need to go on another quick trip. It's been a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1