THE TRIALS OF LIFE AND TRUSTING ALLAH

As Salam Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. 
Trusting Allah is essential because life is a toil.Life is not easy, it is a painful journey where the heart can shed tears and can cry so much that it reaches the point of breaking. But when facing all such challenges,should I despair or become angry at Allah for putting me through such situation?No, for Allah will never put anyone in a situation he or she cannot face(see Q2:285-286).I know it is hard to trust Allah when being faced with challenging situations, when you feel as if you are all alone, but it is something that takes a lot of willpower and Iman.

I am not saying that I act perfectly when Allah put me in a painful experience, that I always smile and shed no tears...no,I do cry because of the sadness and the pains my heart feels.At the same time, I keep telling myself that my Allah will never leave me.Whenever I face challenging situations, I tell myself that Rasulullah(s a w) went through many trials, yet,is this to say that Allah does not love him? 
No ! So, I always tell myself to take each hardship as a blessing because my Beloved Prophet(pbuh)went through hardships so as notable scholars."My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me and what misses me was never meant for me"(Imam Al- Shafi'i RTA). My life's purpose, in sha Allah , is to follow my Beloved to the best of my ability,submit my wealth and sacrifice my time for my people no matter the barriers. may Allah ease our path,give us victory over our enemies on the path of Islam,clean our hearts from mischievous acts, purify our souls from hypocrisy,and accept all our good deeds as an act of worship.,وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ And say (in your prayer),"My Lord! Protect and have mercy, and you are the Best of those who show mercy."ameen thumo ameen. Jumu'ah Mubarak.

Ma'a SalamAlh AbdulHakeem AtiladeMissioner,NASFAT Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1