Despite The Constant Beating, I Stayed Because Of My Children & Lots Of People That Look Up To Me - Mercy Aigbe

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry who has since removed ‘Gentry’ (her husband’s name) from her social media accounts have revealed in an exclusive interview with Broadway TV the details of the scandal that have trailed her and her husband for the past few weeks.

Mercy had accused the husband of physical violence that has affected her sight and caused her to bleed internally from the physical abuse allegedly melted down to her on Sunday, April 16, 2017. 

About Beating… “He beats me consistently.” When probed on why she stayed that long after the consistent beating, Mercy revealed that she did because she wanted a home. “I stayed because I loved him and because everytime he beats me, he begs and gets family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone. He has done that with my house help who reported him to the Police years ago.


“I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me. I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together. I just wanted a home”.

My Husband was in detention for over 7 months

“My husband was in detention for over seven months and I never left him or go anywhere. Why would I want to go now? He says all this is make-up. He is not showing any form of remorse and still sponsoring lies against me.


Goldmynetv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1