Wow! Check Out My Lovely And Sexy Pix Of 2015


Welcome to 2015 Maryam wokili blog readers (MWB), I really don't know what to say but to thank you all for you support, love, care and encouragement, despite my broadcast messages u guys still stood by me, i really do appreciate.  I promise to make you guys happy this year by bringing you guys more gossip, news, entertainment, beauty of the day, fashion etc, Lol. Took some pics with my siblings Rahamat oniyze wokili and Halilat wokili. Enjoy




You all should always have it in mind that I love you all and thanks for your messages, comments, likes on Facebook etc, sorry for not replying you guys because I was very busy sleeping, watching movies/music's and eating, because I love food so much that is why am adding weight so much, I don't have no in my dictionary when it comes to food, Lol. 

So I have got some lovely pictures to feed your eyes  and guess what? I got a lovely cakes for you all which I ate but I promise to do something February 14 for you all that is in Abuja. I promise. 

Less I forget you guys should always leave your 
comment after reading each post because I really need to know how you guys feel about them. Because I keep wondering how you guys sleep at night after reading my post and not comment?? Please I will really want to hear from you.

Thanks so much. I luv you all. Happy 2015 to you all...See more lovely and sexy pix of I and my siblings after the cut...















6 comments:

  1. Wow! Maryam, u so beautiful. I think am falling in love with you, are u married if no do drop ya num. Hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pix. Mariri, u really luk great. Gud tins ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Epitome of beauty...I lik u so much. U so beautiful and classic. I lik ya curves. No bad tin in mind oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryam, I already stole ya pix. Using them on ma Fone and laptop wallpaper and guess wat? My dad,mum,siblings and frds luv u bcus u beautiful n also a muslim. Pls alway rem to pray 5times daily Dan Allah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dear. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1