Nelly Furtado & Husband, Demacio Castellon Split After 8 Years Of Marriage

She usually keeps mum about her private life, but Nelly Furtado revealed in a new interview on Wednesday that she’s back on the market.


“ I am single now,” she said on ITV’s Loose Women about secretly splitting from Demacio Castellon last summer. “Someone here needs to update my Wikipedia. It’s not helping my dating life! ”


The singer, 38, wed the sound engineer in 2008 in an ultra-private ceremony that they kept hidden from the public until more than a year later.

“I went through an emotionally difficult time last summer and I actually wrote and sung myself songs to get through it,” Furtado, who’s currently promoting her sixth studio album, The Ride, said about the breakup.


“I would sing to myself while I drove on these long drives, and I thought to myself, ‘I’m so lucky that I can write songs because I can soothe myself with them.'” And though she’s still working through her heartbreak, the star says she’s focusing on her 13-year-old daughter, Nevis (with ex Jasper Gahunia).


“Sometimes you just want to sit home and bake some muffins for your daughter. I need to stay mentally and emotionally and physically well for my daughter,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1