I Don't Need A Husband And I Am Happy - 45-Year-Old Bimbo Akintola

45-year-old Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola, in a recent interview with Vanguard has declared that she is not in search of a husband. In the interview published Today 24th August, Bimbo who has been in well over 50 Nigerian movies including Yoruba movies, says she does not need a husband and she is happy the way she is.

She said: 
“I only do things that makes me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key."

“I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala. All kinds of people from left, right and center, looking for me saying they want to marry me."

“Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1