Ghanaian Millionaire - I Don’t Pay Tithe And You Can’t Force Me, It's My Hard Earned Money

Prince Kofi Amoabeng
63-year-old, Prince Kofi Amoabeng, the former CEO of UT Bank who says he believes in God and goes to Church only if there is a wedding or funeral, has revealed he does not pay tithe. Amoabeng has 8 kids with 7 different women said he reads a lot and understands the Bible more than a lot of the founders of churches in Ghana.



Yesterday, during an interview on Morning Starr, he said:

“I don’t pay tithe.I would not give 10% and nobody can force me to give 10% of my money to anybody. I do all sort of philanthropic jobs myself. I see where there is the need for me to help and I help. I don’t have to give it to somebody who then decides where to put the money. It is my hard earned money and I should put it where I want to put it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1