Photo: Dencia Grieves As Her Brother Passes On

Dencia has lost her brother to the cold hands of death. The singer and entrepreneur took to Instagram to mourn his passing away, she shared the (photo above) and wrote...


"If anything U'd have felt sorry for mom who was right there and fought harder.My whole world crashed yesterday, I slept all day hoping I'll wake up and hear it was a joke but I it isn't.Even when I was mad at you,u never stopped encouraging me to fight harder,even on your dying bed you came and rescued me.Until we meet again I love you big bro. Gone too soon 1985-2015."

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, ame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1