Man Kills Stepmother’s Lover Who Was Regularly Having S3x With Her In His Father’s House

A 41-year-old man, King Akpanke, has been arrested by the police in Cross River State for allegedly killing his stepmother’s lover for having sex with her in his late father’s house.

Akpanke, who confessed to committing the crime at the police headquarters in Calabar, said before the incident he had on several occasion warned the deceased against coming to his late father’s house to have sex with his stepmother.

This came just as the command also paraded 14 suspected cultists belonging to a cult group identified as Skylo.


Speaking with Punch Metro on the incident leading to the death of the deceased, whose identity was not disclosed, Akpanke said he acted in self-defence.

He said, “On that day, he came to my house around 9am to abuse me. There was nobody in the house. The house belongs to my late father and I am the third son. So, when he started abusing me, we fought. He brought a stick, but I went inside and took a knife and stabbed him in the head.

“I later discovered that he had died. It was a mistake. The young man was having regular sex with my late father’s wife. I warned him several times to stay off the house, but he refused. He was always in our house to have sex with her. He called me all sorts of names. He planned to kill me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1