'I'm Engaged, My Marriage Is All Messed Up 'Cause Of Kanye Craziness - Ray J Reveals His Fiancée Is Furious

Ray J is the latest celebrity to react after the Highly controversial Kanye's new video which depicts n3ked celebrities sleeping in bed together.

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight at the BET awards last weekend Ray J said: 'Man, I'm just trying to stay positive.' 

He continued: 'I'm engaged. My marriage is all messed up 'cause of craziness. I'm not part of nothing crazy. I walk down a good path.'

He went on to say: 'My fiancée tripping. It's all bad in my world, and that ain't cool. Don't put me part of nothing that's weird, that don't make no sense.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1