"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over, She Pushed My Mum Down" - Churchill

Speaking with LIB, Churchill denied every allegation leveled against him by Tonto, saying she needs help citing how she cross dressed recently.

When asked about cheating, DV and allegations that he made her lose her 4-month pregnancy, he said; 'The truth is, what you read in the news is different from reality. My partner fights dirty and that's what she's put out there. Tonto will say anything to sound believable and gain public sympathy and that's what she puts out there.


It's not real, I've never laid my hands on her ever. I'm not a violent person and I'm not temperamental, I'm a private person but she prides herself on the fact that she has the platform and fan base to bring anyone down and she also feels by the time she deals with me, I'll come back begging.'


'I met Tonto like 6-months before she took in, so where did the initial 4 months pregnancy come from or did it come after she gave birth to my son? She traveled during her pregnancy and came back when King was 4-month old and we had only stayed together for about 6-months after that before all the issues started. It was all done to bring down my image and o destroy my reputation.'


On how the issues all started;


'I bought a house for my mum in Lekki and she came over from overseas so we can do a house warming party to launch it and just 24-hours before the house warming party, my partner got angry over a very flimsy issue and she just started breaking stuffs and scattering the house and in the process while my mum was trying to calm her down, she pushed my mum down as well. I had never seen that in my life, I had to prostrate for my mum to apologize`. This happened on Dec 20.

'From the Azuka interview, she showed images of an alleged dv, but she also put on a pendant (with the diamond crown customized with my son's name which I handed over to her on December 1, 2016. And in the same picture, she alleged loosing 4-months pregnancy wearing the same cloth and the same pendant.
It just doesn't make sense bearing in mind that the fracas happened at my mum's home on December 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1