I Will Henceforth Confuse Nigerians On My S.e.x.uality - Bobrisky

I Will Henceforth Confuse Nigerians On My S.e.x.uality - Bobrisky
After the Nigerian Police stopped his birthday party, after some Nigerians carried placards to demand his arrest and following his brouhaha with the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, Olusegun Runsewe, Bobrisky has said he will henceforth be confusing Nigerians about his s3xuality.


We don’t know if he has been getting calls... calling him g*y and might soon be arrested, but Bob in his new warning said, he wonders why anyone will call him gay, as if they found him intimate with a man. And true to it, Bobrisky do not roll with men.


He is always found in the midst of women. Some thing expected of a man! Being attractive to the opposite s3x!!

I Will Henceforth Confuse Nigerians On My S.e.x.uality - Bobrisky

2 comments:

  1. Good thing he said catch man unto me not catch me untop man. Its people that care about him or his business that would concern themselves with his sexuality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad person. Confused person

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1