34-Year-Old Handsome Banky W Reveals Why He Is Not Married

34-year-old music star, Banky W, has been linked to dating so many sophisticated and well known ladies around the world. Banky has finally opened up on why he is not married.  So ladies you all still have a chance to be his choose wife.

The Empire Mates Entertainment, EME boss, while in Mauritius at the recently held Multichoice Content Showcase event, he said 

‘I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make’.

‘I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me’
 he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1