Girl Fired After Being Caught By Her Boss Having S3X In Boyfriend’s Car During Workhours

A steamy sexcapade was cut short for a Harare woman after she was caught ‘sexercising babymaking’ gymnastics by her boss with her lover in a car parked at her workplace during working hours.


The woman, Omega Chengetai, was immediately fired from her job after the act with boyfriend Steven Musha.

The matter came to light at the Harare Civil Court as Chengetai claimed her ex-lover Steven Musha was the reason why she lost her job and was now supposed to compensate her.

Musha had dragged Chengetai to court, accusing her of stalking him and disturbing his peace He wanted the court to issue a protection order against her.

Musha submitted that Chengetai was in the habit of coming to his house to verbally abuse him.

“She is always coming to my workplace, visiting my home and taking photos of me without my consent. She is stalking me, phoning me and sending me text messages.

“She tells me that she misses me and she wants to have s-x with me. I have a wife and she is aware of that.I don’t want her to come near my house, workplace and church because whenever she comes she causes violence, embarrassing me in public,” he said.

Omega, in her defence submitted that she was not against the granting of the order but she wanted to be compensated by Steven for LOSING her job!

“He used to come to my workplace and we would sit in the car until my boss discovered us. They caught us having a good time and they dismissed me from my job. I want him to assist me in securing my old job or a new job altogether.

“When we were still dating, he was so jealous he did not want me to do other jobs. He did not allow me to go to other countries to look for other things to do as he would threaten me with divorce,” she said.

Steven interjected,”It is not true your worship. I only visited her workplace once in 2013 and she was missed later in 2014. I communicated with her boss and we reached a consensus. I never made her lose her job.”

Further, Omega told the court that Steven had wasted her time.

“He wasted my time during the good days of our love affair and if it wasn’t for him I should have been married by another man by now. He must pay me since I am not employed and lost my job because of him,” she said.

“Even though our relationship is over he must at least assist me to get my job back or find something to do for me because he caused all my predicaments.”

Mateko deferred the matter for ruling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1