Banky W Is Taking A Break From Music To Get Married And Start Having Kids

The EME boss, Banky W, is taking a break from music to get married and have kids. He made the revelation in an interview  with Channels Television and he said "Living an artiste"s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship.

It's tough, it's something that I actually really want to do, so I want to take sometime off, after I'm done releasing this music and touring, I want to have some kids you know, get married first and then have some  kids". Although I gonna miss being at every celebrity's marriage as a Groomsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1