34-Year-Old South African Woman With Cocaine In Bra Arrested At Lagos Airport

34-year-old Lekganyane Lerato, (pictured above), was arrested with 1.210kg of cocaine while trying to smuggle it from Nigeria to her home country. The apprentice chef was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, in the process of boarding a Johannesburg-bound plane.
She allegedly concealed the substance packed in two parcels in her brassiere. She said was lured into it by friends, adding that: “I never imagined that the drug would be detected because it was carefully concealed inside my brassiere.
My travel expenses were handled by the sponsor who promised to pay me $3,000 when I get to Johannesburg, but all my dreams have been dashed following my arrest after a female NDLEA officer requested to feel my boobs.”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1