I Have Forgiven Dino As A Christian – Remi Tinubu

Senator Oluremi Tinubu has said as a Christian she has forgiven the reckless talker, Dino Melaye, for abusing and threatening her. When members of the Lagos House of Assembly from Lagos Central and members of the APC caucus as well as some party leaders paid Mrs Oluremi Tibubu a solidarity visit at the National Assembly Complex, Abuja, on Wednesday she told them that she has forgiven Dino who assaulted her verbally.

While speaking to those that visited, Mrs Tinubu said;
“When the Senate President invited me yesterday and I gave my word. You can see the channel I have taken in the aftermath of the event. I reported to the IGP; I wrote to him also, after I waited for one week. When it happened, it was him I went to. I waited for one week and nothing was done. I also wrote to the party (APC) chairman.

“I met with Senate leadership yesterday (Tuesday) after one week; I met with him (Senate President Bukola Saraki). And as a Christian, I said I had already forgiven him (Melaye) for even with the way I was treated.

"But the point is that what people don’t realise is that I am a very reserved person..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1