Sport: Sunderland Appoint David Moyes As New Manager

Former Manchester United manager, David Moyes has been appointed Sunderland manager after signing a four-year deal with the club.

The new manager will be paid more than the £2million-a-year Sam Allardyce earned at the Stadium of Light.

Speaking to the club's website, Moyes said: “I am delighted to have joined Sunderland. I am relishing the challenge and excited by the opportunity.

“I have taken over a big British club, with a great support and I’m looking forward to working in the Premier League again.

“I look forward to continuing the good work done by Sam.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1