If My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed, I Will Divorce Him Immediately — Miss Tourism Nigeria

  • Faithfulness Kennedy made the declaration in a chat with Potpourri of Vanguardngr. When asked about her opinion on premarital s3x, she said: “S3x is healthy for a relationship; it obviously builds a connection between the partners, it builds a kind of bond and trust.


  • In this our modern world, everybody’s eye is shining, imagine dating for two years without s3x (do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get married and then on our honeymoon night when we are supposed to go gaga you’re now acting like a donkey, I will divorce you immediately!


  • I’m very serious, because at that point the love has dropped. I am telling you this because of some people that will pretend and say they will just stay for staying sake and have s3x partners outside; my dear, prevention is better than cure.


  • If we are in a relationship and you can’t satisfy me well in bed, you are a donkey, I’ll leave you, I don’t care if you are a billionaire, just know if I stay I’m staying because of your money."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1