NYSC Member, Soldier, 38 Others Arrested For Kidnappings And Robbery In Imo

Yesterday, the Imo State Police Command on Monday paraded over 40 suspects allegedly involved in various crimes ranging from kidnapping, armed robbery, murder, unlawful possession of fire arms and cultism, among others.



An NYSC serving in Oyo State, who gave his name as Ogbonna Godwin, said he came to collect his transcript from Federal University of Technology, Owerri, before he was nabbed for armed robbery.



“I was with my friends and they said I should go somewhere with them. When we got there, it was robbery they took me to participate in. They all ran away but I was caught by the police,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1