Ricky Martin Reveals He's Engaged to Boyfriend Jwan Yosef

Ricky Martin recently proposed to boyfriend Jwan Yosef, he revealed during a Wednesday, November 16, appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

The “Nobody Wants to Be Lonely” singer, 44, who came out as gay in 2010 opened up about his relationship with the Syrian-born artist, 32, and his decision to pop the question after more than a year of dating.

“Well, now he lives with me. He’s a conceptual artist and I’m a collector, so I started looking for art and I saw his art and I went crazy because I really love what he does. Really original. And then I contacted him,” Martin told Ellen DeGeneres, explaining how he and Yosef first met. “I had no idea what he looked like and then I saw what he looked like and I’m like, Yeah. And we just got engaged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1