"I Would Have Ended Up Being A Prostitute" - Singer Waje

Award winning vocalist, Waje, as of late said she would have ended up as a lady who sleeps with men for cash, living in the ghetto with no hope of tomorrow and holding up to be killed by the next STD she would have contracted thus of exchanging her body for money. 

She took to her page to recount her life experience: 

"I could have been that commercial s*x Worker with no hope for the future, living in the slum and wondering whether the next STD I contract would end my life. But because of the chance given to me, I have turned into an award winning vocalist and songwriter and a voice for generations, leaving a permanent mark in the music industry and my country. This is #MyFreedomStory. Together we can change more lives in our societies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1