"Four Months Before I Attempted Suicide, I Told The People Close" - TeeBillz

On Thursday, 28 April 2016, Tunji 'Teebillz' Balogun attempted to commit suicide. He shared a suicide note on Instagram that morning while pouring his heart out about the breakdown of his marriage to Tiwa Savage. A lot of people assumed it was just a harmless rant but it wasn't so. He tried to jump off the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge but was pulled off by an eyewitness and others. 
_
In a soon to be released chat with Linda Ikeji TV's The Interview, Teebillz revealed that he had a conversation with people close to him about suicide months before attempting it.
_
"The Tunji of then was somebody that lost his mind. 3-4 months before my incident, everyone around me that are the closest people to me, they knew it. I even had a conversation with them that 'Hey, I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel like killing myself,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1