Update: Wednesday On King Of Hearts (Episode 482-483)

Roshni comes to her cabin, but Neil comes and tells her that he wants to talk to her. Roshni says she has a meeting to attend with a client. Neil says it is urgent. They leave. Sid thinks what nonsense. Neil takes Roshni to a restaurant and apologizes for Naina’s sayings. Roshni asks him not to apologize and holds his hands. They laugh talking to each other. Sid asks receptionist if Ragini Desai left. Receptionist says yes.

Sid talks to receptionist and says he will not come again and send mail to Ragini instead. Roshni asks Neil why did you get scared of me. Neil says I don’t get scared of anyone, except my past. Roshni says Neil. Neil says you know my past now. My mum have proposed you on my behalf. He asks her to take time and says our friendship will not be affected with it. Roshni thanks him and says I really appreciate it. Neil says your client. Roshni says I am sure he must have left by now. 

Anya checks friendsbook, and thinks Arya is missing there. Simran calls Anya and asks her to come with her for shopping. Anya says I can’t come as I have many meetings to attend. Mami thinks why is she running away from her saas. Simran asks her to think about Sid and says I am coming to pick you in the morning. She disconnects the call. Anya thinks what is this new trouble. Raj tells Simran that Sid have explained to you, but you are not understanding. Simran says Sid and Anya love each other, and she is so good, I won’t let her go. She goes to make tea. Raj is tensed.

Sid asks Bunty and Pinto to find out about Arya. Sid gets Anya’s call who informs him about Simran’s call. Pinto asks him to come with him. Sid says I have some important work and asks them to find him. Sid comes to the florist shop and buys all the bouquets for the special day. He imagines Roshni asking him what is the surprise. Sid says there is so much, and asks what he will get. Roshni kisses on his cheek and looks lovingly. They dance on the song Tum Se Hi in the beautifully decorated place. His imagination ends and he looks at Roshni’s pic. He kisses on it and says I am all alone. Just return or call me near you. He wishes her happy birthday.

Next day Roshni gets Neil’s call and he wishes her happy birthday. Door bell rings, Roshni opens the door and gets flowers sent by Neil. She opens the box and sees strawberry cake. Neil says it is for you, low carb. Roshni reminisces Sid bringing cake for her and thanks Neil.

Simran comes to room and sees Roshni’s pic on the table, and asks servant to pick the garbage from his room. Sid says this is not trash, but Roshni’s memory…Only I have right on it, and says nothing can go out of my room without my permission. Simran says Naina Devi called you at her home. Sid comes to Anya’s home. Naina greets her and says Anya went out. We have to do many arrangements. She says today is Ragini Desai’s birthday. She is my Neil’s fiance. Sid thinks Ms. Hitler is marrying Mr. Hitler, and thinks Ragini shares her birthday with his Roshni. Naina says she has planned surprise birthday party for Ragini, and says that’s why I called you for help.

Sid says why did you call me? Naina says you are our family now. Servant asks about decorating the flowers. Sid says white out, red in. Mami says Neil doesn’t like it. Naina says she is doing this to make Neil and Sid come closer and talk. Roshni and Neil are in the meeting. Neil asks the client to let Ragini speak and asks why did you need my opinion. Mr. Shaw says just because you are ownder. Neil says my company were in loss, but just because of Ragini it has become profitable, and refuses to work with him. Mr. Shaw leaves. Roshni apologizes and says it was a big deal. Neil says I don’t like people who don’t respect woman. He gets a call and goes. Roshni thinks about his words.

Naina praises Sid for the wonderful decorations. Anya says it is smelling good, but Ragini….Neil comes and says I am home. Sid asks Anya to tell Naina not to call him Jamai Raja. Naina tells Neil that Jamai Raja have done the arrangements. Neil says I told you that I will get it personally done. Sid says she asked for my help and I agreed. Neil says Ragini doesn’t like red roses and asks to get white orchids instead. Sid says I will leave. Naina asks her to stop till Ragini cuts the cake. Sid says I have important work to do. Naina insists. Sid agrees. He feels like slapping Neil. Just then door bell rings. Neil asks everyone to hide as it is a surprise birthday party. He switches off the lights and goes to bring cake. Sid also hides. Roshni comes inside and sees dark.

She asks if anyone is inside the house. Sid hears her voice and gets moved. She is about to fall, and Sid holds her in his arms. Veer Zaara Do Palon ka song plays. Sid is surprised to see her. Roshni is shocked to see him. They recall all the happy and romantic moments between them and a flashback is shown. Sid couldn’t believe his eyes and continues to stare at her. Roshni moves back while he tries to touch her and make himself believe. Neil comes in between them and wishes happy birthday to Roshni and address her as Ragini. Sid is shocked. He asks her to come.

Everyone comes and light is switched on. They wish her happy birthday. Naina asks Sid to come. Sid is still in shock. Roshni gets emotional and is in shock too. Sid looks at her. Anya says 1 second. She asks Ragini to blow the candles before cutting cake. Roshni looks on. Naina asks her to make a wish with one candle. Roshni blows the candle. Neil sings happy birthday song. She cuts the cake and makes Neil have the first bite as told by Naina. Sid is in tears. Everyone smiles. Roshni makes everyone have cake. She tries to go past Sid. He holds her hand.

Naina asks Neil to wait for Ragini. Neil says I am hungry and can’t wait for her now. Anya says dada. Mami sees Sid holding Roshni’s hand and signs her husband. Roshni is also in shock and comes to Naina. Naina says your friend is having food and haven’t waited for you. Neil asks her to have dhoklas and makes her taste it. Roshni is also teary eyes. Mami asks Sid to have cake. Sid says I am not hungry. Neil asks Roshni to try kachori. Sid comes towards her. Roshni gets up and goes to room. Sid follows her. He holds her hand and kiss on it.

He looks at her face to make himself believe, and smiles happily with tears in his eyes. He signs that she is looking wonderful. Roshni is in tears also. He asks her to let him look at her, and says since 2 years, I have kept your memories in my heart and have kept you alive in my breath. I have beared 2000 years of pain in just 2 years. He says he was living two faces for the world. He says his heart was sure that his Roshni is alive as he is breathing. He says thank god and hugs her.

Roshni is in shock. Kesar asks what happened? Roshni says I did a big mistake by coming here. Sid sees Kesar and says Chachu….Kesar is shocked to see him there in Naina’s house. Naina calls Roshni…as Ragini. She says I was searching you outside. She tells Sid that she forgot to introduce them. She introduces Ragini and says she is like my daughter, and will become my family soon when she becomes my bahu. She says Neil and Ragini and asks him to understand. Neil asks Naina to stop it. Naina says okay, and introduces Sid as Anya’s husband. Roshni is shocked to hear that. Kesar is shocked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1