Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Divorces Wife Of 12 Years

Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo has confirmed that he has divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Aliyah and Morakinyo.

He made the revelation in an interview with Genevieve Magazine. In his words: “I am separated from the mother of my kids. I have an 11 year old girl and a nine year old boy from her and they live in Atlanta. We met here in Nigeria, when I visited 12 years ago. I took her, with me, to the States and filed for her (married her on paper) with the hope to someday get married officially, but things took the wrong turn. So, for now I am married to my hustle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1