Lady Attacked By Shark During Her Honeymoon In The Caribbean (Photos)

A groom filmed the terrifying moment his bride was attacked by a shark while the couple were on honeymoon in the Caribbean. Sarah Illig was swimming above shoals of fish when a shark swam straight towards her and bit her outstretched arm.
Sarah recoils in horror from the large predator, pulls her arm free and swims as fast as she can back to the boat.
Her husband Evan Carroll was filming her swim, and she initially thought that the shark’s presence was her husband playing a prank.
“Mid snorkeling with the sharks I felt a whoosh of water, something clamp down on my arm and assumed my husband was playing a prank of me,” she said.
“Less than a second later I realized how much it hurt and looked past where my goggles were blocking my side vision to see the shark (bigger than myself) latched on to my arm,” she added.
Sarah, from Charleston, South Carolina, US, said that as she yanked her arm free just as the 5ft nurse shark released its grip.
Writing on Insatagram , Sarah added: “Ended the hunnaymoon with a bang (bite) check out the surprise and very rare nurse Shark bite in the video and don’t forget the volume to hear the crunchhhhh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1