OMG! Wife Calls Out Husband Side Chic, Post N3de Photos Of Her On Facebook



I really don't know what this world is turning into? Where Social Media is a place people call out others for misbehaving. What a shame to humanity.

A woman posted a girl photos and chats and accused her of wanting to have sex with her husband and sending him nude photos of her boobs.




Maryamwokiliblog made a called to Faith Enesi and she said is not a woman posting the shit that it's a man she met through her sister Safiyat that is posting all that and his name is Zakari Aniki and he lives in Gwagwalada in Abuja.




Here is her exact words after the cut...

I have never set my eyes on the guy, his name is Zakari Aniki and his dating my cousin sister Safiyat. He added me on Facebook and on Whatsapp and i told Safiyat about it and she said i should accept his request and trust him and we started chatting since then. Those photos he posted are not mine, you can check my Facebook or add me on Whatsapp So i can send you my photos, i am not dark, i am light in complexion. He started sending my numbers to people and posting our chat on facebook and he opens different Facebook account and adding my friends, telling them bad things. I will go and arrest him Tomorrow and if i didnt see him i will arrest his Dad. I have never seen him neither do i know his house. Safiyat will take me there. But the truth is that i sent him those nude photos but their not mine.

Pls girls stop sending your nude photos weither your or not yours so such won't befall you. Why send a man your nude photos? 

3 comments:

  1. This crazy zakari aniki is d most stupid crazy creature on earth.he most b an evolutionary accident for posting those pic. Enter your comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habaa! This is wickedness. How can the woman do such a thing. I pity for this girl oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! This woman/man is wicked. Just rem that you're going to have a child and this can happen to them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1