What Recession? Our Nigerian Big Boys Paid N7.4m For Drinks At A Night Club In Owerri (See)

Our Nigerian big boys paid the sum of N7.4 million in dollars for drinks at club Opium, Cubana in Owerri, Imo State.

Hmm! When some of us don't even have such in our account. Let me pray to my God to also lift me up. Wink;... 

God, I turn my hearts desires towards you for favours this new year, touch that heart that has the keys to my successes, let my benefactor locate me and hand over that grace that will uplift me spiritually, morally, wealth wise and in good health in your holy name.

Make this 2017 the best year I have ever lived all my life, all this I seek and believe it has been done by your grace, Ameen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1