U.S Rapper Reveals He Chopped Off His Egg-Plant To Address His Callousness Towards Women

Wu-Tang Clan rapper, Andre Johnson, has explained why he cut off his penis during a party, and then jumped off a second-floor balcony. Johnson explains that he took the extreme measure because he felt that his penis was out of control, and that his “interactions” with women had been “callous.”


He says, “At the back of my mind, my issues were eating me. I was thinking my interaction with women have been just callous, no moral code. “I said I will fix this problem that is causing me so much misery. That’s when I think the insanity kicked in. I said, ‘Yo, my dick is outta control. I need a vasectomy.”


And then he went on to perform the “vasectomy” on himself. He had survived the incident, which happened in April 2014. Describing his unusual action, he told the BBC3, “I just jumped up, out of nowhere and I went to the kitchen. “I grabbed a knife and, bam, I pulled down my pants and (he mimes a chopping motion) … that quick.”


He assures that though doctors were unable to reattach the severed part of his penis after a life-saving surgery, that doesn’t mean that he can’t have sex. “When I’m actually having the act of sex, it’s not like, ‘Oh I wish I still had my penis. It’s like, I’m in there. Like it used to be,” he said.


Johnson was hospitalised after the incident and diagnosed with having suffered a period of severe depression. He was later referred to a psychiatrist. Confessing that he was under the influence of drugs and drinks, he discloses, “When we have mental health issues, we turn to drugs – you know, smoke this, have a drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1