Does Love Really Exist?

I have been wanting to share this with you guys since last year when i wrote it but could'nt find the right time to share it.

LOVE! What can I say about love? what is love and does love really exist?

Even if love exist, how does one feel and knows he/she is in love? Some people believes that they know genuine love whenever it comes their way. My question has been this, how do we know this genuine love? Or should we use Microscope to look or search for it? Lolz!


Like seriously I don't believe in love. I take it as it comes but don't get me wrong about saying that I don't believe in it. I do in the aspect of family, but when it comes to a boy and a girl relationship I don't because I think it is fake.


There is what they call pretense of love which has been in existence long time ago and live within us because we pretend to love yet we dont love deep inside of us. We just want to take advantage of the other party. Which is very baaaaaad.


I know many of you will say that Maryam Wokili said she doesn't believe in love maybe because she is single. I am 100% in a relationship which sometimes is sweet and sometime soar. But that is the way it should be.


I take life as it comes, I don't rush or fight for love because I don't believe in it, I don't cry when my heart is broken into pieces, I move on and I am happy for the kind of person I am because love to me is like a drama.


Also, I  didn't say that people shouldn't believe in love or trust one another but always know what you're going into and always expect the un-expected because anything can happen.


Life can be very funny at times. Life is sweet when you're alive, healthy and happy, not when you are taking everything too serious especially things that are not relevant in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1