Update: Tuesday On King Of Hearts (Episode 430-431)

Sid asks why you are after me and my family? Why you are doing this and want to ruin us. Joker smiles. Sid tries to take out his wig. Joker throws colors on Sid and runs. Sid coughs. He gets joker’s watch fallen and recalls seeing the same watch with Shabnam. He calls Pinto. Pinto says I came to know who is helping joker with the CCTV cameras. Sid says okay and says I have a doubt on someone. Sid goes with Pinto. Resham sees him getting inside a building and informs DD. DD asks Roshni if Sid came last night, says Sid is not here, and tells her that Yash have helped her with jewellery launch else don’t know what would have happen.Joker sees them on CCTV and says I said that I will ruin you.

Sid and Pinto getting inside the lift. A burqa clad woman waits for lift to come, but goes before it arrives. Sid and Pinto comes to a house and finds nobody there. They hear someone voice and run out. DD in a press conference tells that she is happy with her new jewellery line. The media person asks where is Sid and if he is part of the project? DD is tensed. The media person bombard questions on her. Yash comes and says Sid is part of the project. He says as it is a big project, Sid is handling something else. DD thanks the reporters and says have a good day. Sid and Pinto comes out and sees Burqa Clad woman getting into an auto. Sid happens to see her face as the burqa veil flies in air. Sid takes the cycle and follows the auto, but the auto driver tells him that she left.
Sid is shocked.

Later Sid comes home and gives a watch to Ayesha. Ayesha thanks him. Sid asks her to go and play. Roshni asks Sid if he got time to come home and says Mom would be happy to see you as you are spending so much time on her project. Sid is silent. Roshni says it is ridiculous. Yash comes and asks Sid where was he? Sid asks Yash how can he wear suit in such a hot weather and asks him to take it out. He takes his suit out and throws. Roshni asks what is all this? Sid says lets celebrate love. Roshni says it is ridiculous. Yash comes to Sid and asks what you are doing? Sid tells him that their house is rigged and it is all done by Shabnam. Yash acts to be shocked. Sid says it is very complicated, I have to protect my family, Ayesha is shabnam’s sister and she can’t see her caught. We have to do something. Sid asks Ayesha to go on a summer camp. Ayesha refuses to go. Sid insists. Roshni says why you are forcing her? Why summer camp? Sid asks her not to go weak and says she should go there. Roshni says she is very small and crying, don’t pressurize her.

Sid says Ayesha shall go. DD asks why he is talking like this with her daughter and says Ayesha have never misbehaved. Sid says I am her dad and knows what is right or wrong for her, and will not take any wrong decision. Ayesha tells DD to change Sid’s decision. DD says you won’t go anywhere. Sid says I am her father and reminds her of the past and irritates her. Roshni says you can’t talk to me like this. DD says let it be, let him talk his heart out. She says I will not say anything, and leaves. Sid in his heart apologizes to Roshni and DD. He says I can’t tell anything as that joker is seeing us. He says Shabnam…I won’t leave you. I will send you to such a place, from where you can’t return. He asks Ayesha to come and take her forcibly. Roshni tries to stop him, but in vain. Ayesha cries and says I don’t want to go. Sid says it is a good place, and you will enjoy. Ayesha refuses to go. Sid calls principal and thanks him for giving her permission to stay in hostel as the school is closed. He says I am reaching there. Ayesha cries badly. He thinks Ayesha will go to hostel and not summer camp, if I would have told this then all the family would have been tensed.

Sid comes back home after dropping Ayesha and says I have to explain to Roshni why I am doing this? Roshni don’t speak to him and ignores him. In the morning, Sid wakes up and thinks to check with the warden. Just then he sees newspaper with Ayesha pic as missing and joker note attached to it. He panics and calls the warden. Warden says Ayesha is fine, and she is with me. She says she is upset though, but I will cheer her up. Sid thinks if I talk to her then Joker will know about Ayesha. He thinks to call the newspaper office and bash them for publising wrong news, but he sees a note of joker and post dated newspaper. He reads the Joker’s note, if he liked the trailor.

Sid comes out and asks Ganpath who gave this newspaper. Ganpath says milk man or laundry man. Sid asks him to inform everyone that he is going for some important work. Sid meets Ayesha and makes her sit in the car. He says we are going to a secret place. Ayesha asks if we are playing hide and seek game. Sid says yes, and says whoever wins in this game will get a big prize. Pinto calls Sid and says he have talked to his sister, and Ayesha will be safe with her. Sid thanks him.

DD asks Roshni if she came to know about Sid. Roshni says she called him, but his call is not getting connected. DD says he don’t want to come. Yash comes and asks DD to come. Ganpath tells that Sid went somewhere and confuses them. Resham says Sid might have reached the launch before us. Yash says may be he wanted to surprise us and went there. They reach the office. DD gets tensed and says Sid have mess up everything, and tells that the arrangements haven’t been done. Yash says he will take care of the arrangements and takes Kesar with him. Roshni tries calling Sid. Sid drops Ayesha at Pinto’s sister home and tells her that it is a game and if she plays it well then she will get a big gift at the end. Ayesha smiles. Pinto’s sister asks him not to worry about Ayesha.
Ayesha says I will wait for mum and says I love you Papa. Sid comes out and tells that Ayesha will be save here. Roshni calls Sid and asks him to come to the press conference at the earliest, and says mum is angry. Sid promises to reach there before the event starts. Roshni informs DD that Sid will come before the event starts. Yash asks DD not to worry. Sid gets Pinto’s call. He tells Pinto that he left Ayesha with his sister. Pinto tells something and he is shocked. He rushes back to the house.


Pinto tells Sid that the woman was not her sister, and that woman came with two goons and tied my sister and kidnapped Ayesha. Sid thinks how can he be fool and handover his daughter to her. He recalls gifting a smart watch to Ayesha with a tracker, and tells Pinto that he can locate her location. Media persons bombard questions on DD and asks her to say where is Sid. DD asks them to excuse her and goes. Roshni says I will never forgive you Sid for this. Sid looks at his phone and says the tracker stopped here. He comes to the place and sees Shabnam tied on to the chair. Shabnam asks for help. Sid asks where is my daughter Ayesha, and says you have kidnapped her. I don’t know that you can harm your own sister. Shabnam says she is innocent and someone is taking advantage of their enmity. Sid asks her to stop it and asks where is his daughter?


Shabnam asks him not to come forward as bomb is attached at the back of chair. Sid is shocked. DD recalls the reporters questions asking her about Sid if he is so happy with her project. She gets teary eyes and wipes her tears. Roshni comes there and says I know you have invested lots of time and energy at the launch. She says something might have happen, and that’s why he didn’t come. She says Sid loves everyone very much and asks for a chance. DD says I knew that you will always take his side, it is your perception, but I can’t handle anymore. Don’t change to change my perception, I just need to be alone and goes.

Shabnam asks Sid to save her. Sid says I know that this bomb is fake, but I will save you. He removes the bomb and throws it far. The bomb explodes. Shabnam says why I will try to kill myself? Sid says I don’t believe you even now, and asks her to tell that where is Ayesha? Shabnam says I love my sister very much and says if you don’t believe me then kill me right here. She says everything is done by that joker. Yash consoles Roshni and asks her not to cry. Sam sees him consoling Roshni, while she hugs him cryingly. Sam gets angry. Sam says I will not forgive you. Shabnam says joker is after me since many days. She says Joker found me when I tried to elope. She says I haven’t done this, and if you don’t believe me then I will kill myself. She tries to jump from window, but Sid holds her. Shabnam hugs him. Sid says he will take her to safe place and says he can kill anyone for his family.

Sid brings Shabnam to Pinto’s house and tells him that Shabnam said that she doesn’t know anything about Ayesha. Shabnam’s phone rings. Pinto takes the phone and gives to Sid. Sid picks the video call. Joker tells Sid that he thought to play game with him and says Ayesha is with him. Shabnam says Ayesha. Sid is shocked. Joker laughs and says doll’s hairs are fine like of Ayesha. Sid asks him not to touch his daughter. Shabnam says the same. Sid asks him to come infront and fight, if he is real man. Joker says you will know soon who is real man? Shabnam shouts Ayesha as Joker scares them. Sid agrees to do everything and asks hm not to harm Ayesha. 
.......
Roshni talking to Simran about Sid, and tells about his strange behavior. Simran says she can understand how is she feeling and feels bad. Raj comes inside a hotel room and asks if anybody is here? A woman comes and tries to get intimate with him. Raj says it seems I have entered a wrong room. Woman says you have entered a right room Mr. Khurana and asks if he want to have coffee or tea. Raj says who are you and tries to go, but the door is locked. The woman forces herself on Raj while he resists and pushes the woman. The woman forces Raj to get intimate with her. Raj asks who have sent you here. Woman hugs Raj forcibly. Sid records them and silently apologizes to Raj, and says Ayesha’s life is in danger, that joker sent me here to ruin your respect. The woman pushes Raj and
screams for help saying this man is playing with his respect. Sam thinks about Yash consoling and hugging Roshni and yells at him for his closeness with her. Yash says Roshni is just my friend and says he will not make her understand again. He says you are just waste of time. Sam thinks I know you are lying?

Simran watches news about Raj trying to molest a woman, and says my Raj can’t do this. Roshni too sees the news on TV. DD says Raj ji is such a gentleman and says what nonsense. They see Sid giving interview and he says that he can’t tell anything now. Reporters ask if you have any doubt on your dad. DD says what’s wrong with him. Raj is such a strong character man and wonders why Sid is not standing up for Raj. Roshni asks what is happening? Joker watches the news on TV and says I will snatch all your relations from you.

Roshni goes to the hotel and slaps Sid. Sid holds his cheek. Roshni says what are you doing? She says I didn’t know how it feels to be with Dad. I got to know this after I married you, and got Raj’s love as her dad. She says you got dad’s love, who must have told you that I am with you when you was scared. She says what did you give him in return, this insult. You would have supported him? She asks him to think once and says Raj can’t bear this? She says when I trust dad fully why can’t you? Simran looks at him cluelessly. Sid tries to speak, but limits himself. Simran asks him to stop it and says you have lost your parents, and may be you can lost your respect too. She asks Roshni to take her from there. Roshni tells the reporters that she wants to tell about Raj. She says Raj is like a God and he can’t do any mistake. She says I have faith that whoever is trying to trap my papa will not succeed. Reporter says it seems Khurana family is breaking up? If Raj will be able to come out of this mess?

Joker laughs at his plan to trap Sid and Raj. He plays with a toy train and says Sid will be ruined. Sid’s family members photo is seen there. Sid feels ashamed and helpless to record the video, recalls Roshni’s slap and Simran’s anger. He washes his face. He says I am sorry Roshni, I am sorry dad, I wish I could tell you that this has been done by that joker. He says if I do any mistake then Ayesha’s life will be taken away, I can’t let this happen. He gets joker’s call. Joker praises Sid for his work. Sid says I have done your work, now return my daughter. Joker says you have to obey me and disconnects the call. Sid says joker wants me to be broken, but I won’t break and won’t let my family suffer, this is a son’s promise.

Pinto asks Sid to eat something. Sid refuses. Pinto asks how is everyone at home. Sid says everyone is broken, all the relations…..He says I want to go home and hug my dad and wife, but can’t tell them why did I do this? He says how can I go home after accusing my own dad? He says Ayesha is still in that joker’s captivity. I am helpless but not weak. I know what to do? Shabnam comes out of room. Sid asks are you ready? Shabnam nods tensedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1