Charlie Sheen Is Off His HIV Medication, Seeking Help From A Quack Doctor


Charlie Sheen has revealed he’s no longer taking his HIV medication. “I’ve been off my meds for about a week now,” Sheen said in a pre-taped segment for “The Dr. Oz Show”according to People.


People Magazine reports that The actor is reportedly off his meds in order to seek alternative treatment from a physician named Chachoua who Dr. Mehmet Oz says is not licensed to practice in the US. 

Sheen has not said what the new treatment entails.

“Am I risking my life? Sure,” Sheen said in the segment. “So what? I was born dead. That part of it doesn’t phase me at all.”

Chachoua reportedly told Oz he was so confident in his treatment that he had injected himself with some of Sheen's blood — probably not a good idea considering that HIV is spread by direct contact with blood and certain other bodily fluids.

"I drew some blood from him and I injected myself with it and I said, 'Charlie, if I don't know what I'm doing, then we're both in trouble now aren't we?'" Chachoua reportedly told Oz by phone.

When Sheen first revealed that he was HIV positive on  the “Today” show last year, his levels of the virus were “undetectable.” Now, Sheen says, his levels have gone up to the point that they are detectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1