"My Daughter Is Going To Be Super Famous When She Marries Rob Kardsahian" - Blac Chyna's Mum Says

Blac Chyna's mother has revealed the former stripper is 'so happy' that she'll soon be Mrs Kardashian.
Tokyo Toni - who was present at their engagement - told Heat magazine:

'I know Chyna is going to be super-famous when she's married. She's so happy.''Rob is 'The One'. He's not a rapper. He'd not like Tyga.'He's more settled, calm and sincere. He's the attached type and he's there for Chyna. I prefer Rob.'"Rob and Chyna were just getting on so well. They spend every hour together so they’re already like a married couple. But she had never, ever mentioned the idea of marriage to me."


"I said, 'Is this an April Fool's joke?'. I know she's going to be super-famous when she's married. Chyna was so happy."When Rob got down on one knee in front of me and several other people, my eyes nearly popped out of my head and the tears started to come. Chyna cried too.
                                          
On pregnancy, she said

"Chyna is not pregnant right now but I hope she gets pregnant soon. It's very likely to happen after the wedding, which will be soon," she announced."She is already a great mom. And Rob is the perfect dad to Blac's son, King Cairo."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1