Photo: NYSC Gets New Director General

The National Youth Service Corps now has a new Director-General. Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure today, April 18th took over as the 17th DG of the scheme. Kazaure during the handing over ceremony in Abuja, said the road is rough but he will do his best. .

“I know that the tasks ahead are enormous and the road is rough, but with unity of purpose, we will make progress. 

Therefore, I urge all to be pro-active, positive and optimistic in all our dealings so that our individual effort will result into success in line with the vision of the present administration. “On my part, I understand the importance of motivation for staff, I will endeavor to be fair, transparent in my administration to enable us succeed together,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1