Support A Zealous Minded Fellow, Support Enero For OBOROKE-UVETE WARD 1, OBOROKE-IHIMA, Okehi LGA Kogi State

I Comrade Enero Rufai (Vincent), a graduate of Political Science, a one time NAKOSS VICE PRESIDENT KSU CHAPTER, and was also the coordinator, AGF (Asiwaju grassroot foundation) Okehi Local Government chapter.

I have for long indicated interest in grassroot politics as I'm of the belief that Local Government is very fundamental a tool for the development of our national true democracy.

I have decided to serve my people with the right local legislation if mandated by them in the forthcoming LG elections of Kogi state. 
I beseech your consideration and support please. #OkehiWillBeBetter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1