Lady Thankful For Surviving An Accident On Her Way To Work In Abuja (Read)

A Nigerian lucky lady who goes by name, Sandra Didi Yakusak, who survived  an accident that occurred Today, Thursday, 18th, around 6:44Am on her way to work is so thankful to God for surviving the accident. Read what she wrote on facebook after the cut... 

MY TESTIMONY

RIP could have been flooding my timeline right now or I could have been lying in the hospital unconscious or with a broken arm or head or even leg but THE LORD SAVED ME.

At about 6:44 am today, I was involved in a terrible accident on my way to the office. The taxi flew into the bush down the valley-like terrain. All I heard myself saying was 'Jesus take the wheel'  repeatedly. The guy besides me kept shouting "I cannot die now". It was indeed a terrible experience. 

People rushed into the bush to get us out and I kept hearing questions like "Did they survive?" "How many casualties?".
People coming to ask if I was ok and just kept thanking God for me.

I didn't even realized there was a little swelling on my leg until I started experiencing a little pain afterwards. The story could have been different but God intervened and I have been short of words. 

Here is to thanking God for saving me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1