Half-N3ked Shoot Of Plus-Sized Bride-To-Be And Her Fiance Goes Viral

A semi-nude photoshoot involving a plus size lady and her fiance has gotten positive feedback upon it been released. Many who saw the photos claim they have helped them to be more confident with their body.

The couple, Stephanie and Arryn, decided on shooting the empowering boudoir photos for their photographer friend Bria Terry in honour of their engagement. Unknown to the couple, the photos would go ahead to inspire millions across the globe.

Stephanie, from Texas, USA, spoke with Huffington Post: "I remember being in junior high and looking at myself in the mirror, wondering why my stomach wasn’t the way it was ‘supposed’ to be. "Over the years, I’ve come to accept that I am always going to be considered plus-size. I push myself out of my comfort zone by wearing clothes that I love but aren’t in society’s mold of what is acceptable for bigger women, like crop tops, tight shirts, shorter dresses and shorts. I walk around with my head high, smiling, and show no shame in myself. I honestly have never felt more attractive." "I was shocked," she said. "I look so in love and confident. "Every person should be able to see themselves in that light. It is really eye-opening." The photographs were posted on Facebook and have been shared over 85,000 times.

The photographer wrote: "'A moment, a smile; a single burst of laughter that sounds exactly like the rest of my life.' -Tyler Knott Gregson "Today, and always, Wolf & Rose Photography celebrates real love, and the beautiful couples who allow me to capture it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1