I Date Old Men Because They Can't Have S3x For Long - Ghanaian Singer Mzbel

Ghanaian singer Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, says getting married is not in her plans.

The 37-year-old  who was speaking on Monday in an interview on Joy FM with Lexis Bill, said she is currently in a healthy relationship with an older man,which is equal to marriage.

She said; “Marriage is not a priority but if it happens, why not,”“I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys.If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle.“They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while,” Mzbel had in a recent interview said it is not a sin to date a married man, as God supports it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1