30-Year-Old Woman Caught While Planting Cocaine In Pastor’s House

Today, a Federal High Court in Kano, will commence the trial of 30-year old Joy Ogundare who lives in the same compound with Pastor Richard Ekene and was caught while allegedly planting 2.2 grams of cocaine in his house.  In her statement, Joy said: “I am not in good terms with Pastor Richard. We even have a pending case at the Magistrate’s Court here. That was why I wanted to plant cocaine in his apartment to implicate him but I was caught in the process.”…. make I kno lie, although my name is Joy but I no get joy o…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1