"I Never Thought I Would See Him Again" - Mother Says As She Reunites With Her Abducted Son (Photo)

Nyardhan Girmal abducted children in Ethiopia
This woman, Nyardhan Girmal (pictured above), had four of her children kidnapped from their home in Lare village last month in an attack on Ethiopia's Gambella region that left more than 200 people dead.

They were among 149 children abducted in the raid by members of the Murle community who took them across the border to South Sudan, along with livestock they stole.

Ms Nyardhan's youngest, 11-year-old Jany, has recently been rescued, but her other two sons and her daughter are still being held captive.

"I didn't believe that I would see him ever again," she says, feeding him by hand."I am really happy to have one of my children back. It is a blessing and it is thanks to the on-going rescue mission. "I have been worrying day and night about my children, that I might never ever see them again. I am still waiting for the others."



Source; BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1