One Shot Dead And Three Injured By Soldier Along Bauchi - Jos Road

A Facebook user named Sanusi S Adams,  posted this (pictured above) on his Facebook page and Maryamwokiliblog put a call to him to confirm what really happened and he is what he said after the cut... 


"I and my friends where on our way to Kaduna from Tarawa State which we went through Bauchi - Jos Road and we got to a road block (checkpoint) around Magama Guma Junction and a soldier stopped us which we obliged and he asked us where we going to and we said Kaduna and another soldier from the Bush came out, cork his gun and shot at us Killing one of my friends and d rest of us are seriously injured. I didn't even know what happened next.... Just woke up and saw my self in the hospital. He shot at us for no just cause"...

*please we should always treat each other good like humans because that is what we are.  We don't have to treat people like animals.  No matter our class, race, etc... if this is really true which I believe it is....  It doesn't mean we should abuse people because we're on uniforms and with Gun filled with bullets.  I rest my case.... Always be good, stay out of trouble and don't look for trouble*... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1